Only two days after Cecilia Di Nardo (Denmark) took the record for most scored WFC goals in history, Corin Ruttimann overtook her and improved the record to forty goals.
On Thursday, December 7th, Di Nardo scored once in Denmark’s last game at the WFC, enough to make it to the #1 ranking in the all-time top scorers’ list. Today, Switzerland and the Czech Republic played the bronze final. The game was won by Switzerland with 3-2 and all Swiss goals were made by Corin Ruttiman. She increased her number of total WFC goals, a historical number.
- Corin Ruttimann (Switzerland): 40 goals in 30 games
- Cecilia Di Nardo (Denmark): 38 goals in 28 games
- Emelie Lindstrom (Sweden): 37 goals in 24 games
- Hermine Dahlerus (Sweden): 37 goals in 35 games
- Sara Kristoffersson (Sweden): 33 goals in 28 games
There’s only one game left at the World Floorball Championships: the final between Sweden and Finland.Join the Floorball Worldwide Facebook Group