In the battle for 9th place, Cecilia Di Nardo wrote history today with her 38th WFC goal ever. She is now the single top scorer and left Lindstrom and Dahlerus (both 37 goals) behind her:
- Cecilia Di Nardo* (Denmark): 38 goals in 27 games
- Emelie Lindstrom (Sweden): 37 goals in 24 games
- Hermine Dahlerus (Sweden): 37 goals in 35 games
- Corin Ruttimann* (Switzerland): 34 goals in 27 games
- Sara Kristoffersson (Sweden): 33 goals in 28 games
* Still active
The game between Denmark and Germany ended up in a 4-3 victory for the Danes.